#ChurchillPride – September 3, 2019
Dear Families of Churchill,
Hopefully you and your family were able to enjoy the extra time together as a family over the Labor Day holiday.
We know that at the beginning of the school year parents get so many papers and forms to fill out that it is easy to lose track of important deadlines. See below for a reminder about some of the important deadlines coming up.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Steve Kern, Principal Carol Novak, Assistant Principal
- All PTA Hot Lunch Forms are due by Friday of this week!!
- We are still in need of Room Parent volunteers. Please return the form to your child’s teacher if you are interested in supporting our two (Halloween and Spring) PTA room parties.
- PTA snack forms are due ASAP. Students will not be able to purchase PTA snacks without the signed permission slip on file.
- School Pizza Day permission slips are due ASAP. Students will not be able to purchase Pizza without the signed permission slip on file.
- Every Wednesday is “Orange” day. Did you know that Orange is the official color of Happiness? Students and staff are encouraged to wear orange each Wednesday as we celebrate our Happiness environment here at Churchill.
- Every Friday we celebrate our school spirit by wearing Churchill shirts, our school colors, or college wear.
- This week we will be having an extra spirit day on Thursday. This Thursday night happens to be a Packers vs. the Bears football game. In a spirit of fun, students who would like to participate can show their spirit by wearing Green and Gold (Packers colors) or Blue and Orange (Bears colors).
Dates to Remember:
- September 3 – Curriculum Night for Kindergarten, First, Third, and Four grades
- September 4 – Curriculum Night for Second, Fifth, and Sixth grades
- September 10 – PTA Meeting (Meet and Greet starts at 6:00 p.m., meeting starts at 6:30 p.m.)