#ChurchillPride – December 20, 2019
Dear Churchill Community,
It’s hard to believe that we are half-way through the school year! With only a couple weeks left before the new year, we hope you find time to reflect on the years events and cherish those fond memories with friends and family. We look forward to seeing you in the New Year and wish you all a wonderful winter break!
Please remember that we do not have school for the next two weeks. School will resume on Monday, January 6th, Have a wonderful winter vacation!
Steve Kern, Principal Carol Novak, Assistant Principal
Social Emotional Learning Lesson of the Month
During the month of December our classroom SEL lessons focused on the Feelings of Others. Attached you will find more information about SEL lessons which were taught.
It’s time to order your 2019-20 yearbook! Save now by going to balfour.com and reserving your copy for $17.00. Prices go up to $20 December 21.
Dates to Remember:
- Monday Dec 23rd until Fri Jan 3rd- No School for Winter Break
- Monday Jan 6th- School Resumes
- Thursday Jan 9th- Hot Lunch
- Tuesday Jan 14th- PTA Meeting 6:30p
- Wednesday Jan 15th- Churchill’s 54th Birthday Party
- Sunday Jan 19th – Skate Night
- Monday Jan 20th- No School
- Thursday Jan 23rd- Jason’s Deli
- Wednesday Jan 29th- Half Day of School and Dine Out Night